TWO UPDATED HOMES ON A SPACIOUS LOT
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY NEAR DOWNTOWN
Blocks away from exciting Downtown Mountain View, this fantastic property offers two detached homes on a large, centrally located lot—perfect for extended family, or as an investment property!
Both homes are bright, open, extensively updated, and fully functional. Each includes remodeled bath and kitchen spaces, quartz countertops, hardwood floors, and dual-pane windows. 781 Palo Alto Avenue is packed with authentic charm, including a beautiful original fireplace, while 791 Palo Alto Avenue showcases soaring ceilings, skylights, and a two-car garage. The generous lot shaded by mature trees includes a private backyard and gated driveway.
Residents are just a stroll away from Eagle Park, bus and shuttle services, and downtown shopping, dining, and entertainment. Also nearby are Caltrain, the Farmer’s Market, freeways, tech campuses, and sought-after schools like Landels Elementary (buyer to verify).
· 781 Palo Alto Ave | 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 1,028 SF
· 791 Palo Alto Ave | 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 1,401 SF
· Total Living Area | 2,429 SF
· Lot | 7,500 SF
· Nestled within blocks of downtown, these two residences on one spacious, excellently situated lot form a flexibly designed compound that can suit a variety of purposes
· Both homes are thoughtfully and extensively updated, presenting upgrades like remodeled kitchens and baths, new paint, refinished hardwood floors, dual-pane windows, quartz countertops, and stainless appliances
· 781 Palo Alto Avenue is an alluring, character-filled residence boasting a living room with charming original fireplace, dining room with corner hutch, sunny kitchen, and mudroom with laundry area
· 791 Palo Alto Avenue offers skylights, a living room with fireplace and vaulted ceilings, sizable kitchen with dining area and plenty of storage, large bedrooms, two laundry areas, and attached two-car garage
· The property includes an extensive gated driveway with abundant parking space, carport, paver patios, and a private backyard shaded by mature oak and pine trees
· Stroll to Latham Community Garden, Mountain View Public Library, and pool, playground, and sports facilities at Eagle Park
· Just blocks away are shopping, dining, nightlife, entertainment, and the weekly Farmers’ Market in Downtown Mountain View
· Convenient to Caltrain, bus and shuttle services, Highways 82, 85, 101, and 237, and campuses for Google, Apple, LinkedIn, Microsoft, and more
· Near prized schools like Landels Elementary, Graham Middle, and Los Altos High (buyer to verify)
About The Agent
Stefan is driven by the belief that he has an obligation to each of his customers to help them make the best possible real estate decisions. He recognizes that his success is not measured by sales volume alone, but more importantly by successfully helping clients navigate one of the largest and most complex business transactions they will encounter. He stresses integrity and honest communication from the initial consultation through final closing and beyond.
With a BS degree in Business Finance from Santa Clara University and additional training in negotiation, contracts, and disclosures, he is considered by clients and colleagues alike as one of the leading real estate professionals in the Bay Area. As such, he is often consulted by the media regarding local real estate market trends. Stefan has been a Realtor since 1992 and has achieved many milestones during his career:
- He has been a top-producing agent for years, consistently ranked in the top 1% of Silicon Valley agents
- He is a licensed real estate broker (a designation achieved by only approximately 15% of all agents), and as such has obtained superior experience and expertise, and is held to a higher standard of care
- He has achieved the prestigious “Diamond Certified” award from American Ratings Corp. for excellence in customer service (one of only a few South Bay Realtors to do so) with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings ever recorded, based on direct input from past customers
Stefan’s unwavering commitment to protecting his clients’ interests is reflected in the majority of his business coming from repeat customers and recommendations from past clients.
Stefan is a Silicon Valley native, born at El Camino Hospital and raised in Sunnyvale when orchards outnumbered tech campuses. He knows the Valley like only a native can. He comes from a real estate family, several generations deep of professional Realtors and real estate investors who own both residential and commercial properties in Silicon Valley. Stefan bought his first house as a 21-year-old college student and has been a full-time Realtor for more than half of his life. He lives in Sunnyvale with his wife, two teenagers, and one goofy dog in the same neighborhood he grew up in, around the corner from the house that his parents still call home. When not busy with real estate, Stefan enjoys relaxing with family and friends, hitting the gym, reading, and travel.